- IYCN Experiment database contains a list of experiments and guidance for sharing chemistry with the public and with students that typically does not rely on the use of technical equipment. These have been translated into various languages through the IYCN network of volunteers and are freely available for download
- Gender Gap in Science Project. A global approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences: How to Measure It? How to Reduce it?
- IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB) is a global event held on a single day each year. The overall purpose of the GWB is to establish an on-going virtual network where women and mail allies in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support the professional aspirations of women.
- IUPAC100 Stories are summaries of essential tools for scientists created by IUPAC over the last 100 years.
- IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is an online competition designed to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements. Anyone can play.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of the Isotopes was established to provide educational outreach to highlight the importance of both stable and radioactive isotopes in everyday life.
- IUPAC Color Books are the world’s authoritative resource for chemical nomenclature, terminology, and symbols.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) is IUPAC’s official journal. It includes recommendations, technical reports, and lectures from conferences.
- Chemistry International (CI) is the newsmagazine of IUPAC.
- To learn more about the PTChemists click here to read the article in CI.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of Elements is the latest release of the Periodic Table.
- IUPAC YouTube Channel contains recordings of Periodic Table of Younger Chemists videos, webinars, and other IUPAC and IYCN sponsored content.
- Have a look on the recently published article in Chemistry Views reflecting virtual events organized by IYCN, EYCN, and YCC over 2020 to …
- IYCN is happy to share the most recent issue of the IYCN Newsletter. In this issue, you can find information about the virtual events att…
- The next International Younger Chemists Network (IYCN) virtual workshop of the series on professional development skills will focus on Sc…
- This year the @IUPAC Global Women's Breakfast #GWB2021 takes place on February 9. Sign up for your local event or register and organize y…
- Creaducate Consulting GmbH (http://www.creaducate.eu/) is looking for Scientific Communication consultants with a background in biomedica…
- The Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology (JCGM) has initiated the circulation for review of the first Committee Draft (CD) of the document JCGM 200, International Vocabulary of Metrology (VIM), […] The post International Vocabulary of Metrology appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Making scholarly publishing work for science in the digital era is what ISC is interested in. This ISC Report examines the current landscape of scholarly publishing, explores future trends and proposes seven principles for scientific and scholarly publishing. The post Opening the Record of Science appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and […]
- Following the success of the IYPT2019*, in 2020 IUPAC continued the Periodic Table Challenge which not only had more questions but also welcomed more participants! Since its start in 2019, […] The post IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge 2020: Top Schools Announced appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- The IUPAC Advisory Committee on Crop Protection Chemistry (group photo below) is an international group of volunteers comprised of approximately thirty scientists from academia, industry, government, regulators and private consultancies […] The post IUPAC CropChem News appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Happy International Day of Women and Girls in Science! The 2021 IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast, GWB2021, was held on February 9, 2021, two days prior to the United Nations Day […] The post Global Women’s Breakfast 2021 Empowers Diversity in Science appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.