- IYCN Experiment database contains a list of experiments and guidance for sharing chemistry with the public and with students that typically does not rely on the use of technical equipment. These have been translated into various languages through the IYCN network of volunteers and are freely available for download
- Gender Gap in Science Project. A global approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences: How to Measure It? How to Reduce it?
- IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB) is a global event held on a single day each year. The overall purpose of the GWB is to establish an on-going virtual network where women and mail allies in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support the professional aspirations of women.
- IUPAC100 Stories are summaries of essential tools for scientists created by IUPAC over the last 100 years.
- IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is an online competition designed to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements. Anyone can play.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of the Isotopes was established to provide educational outreach to highlight the importance of both stable and radioactive isotopes in everyday life.
- IUPAC Color Books are the world’s authoritative resource for chemical nomenclature, terminology, and symbols.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) is IUPAC’s official journal. It includes recommendations, technical reports, and lectures from conferences.
- Chemistry International (CI) is the newsmagazine of IUPAC.
- To learn more about the PTChemists click here to read the article in CI.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of Elements is the latest release of the Periodic Table.
- IUPAC YouTube Channel contains recordings of Periodic Table of Younger Chemists videos, webinars, and other IUPAC and IYCN sponsored content.
- This webinar will highlight the experience of three early-career chemists working in areas that are considered to be non-traditional care…
- Join us for the first ChemVoices webinar to hear from Dr. Cesar Alejandro Urbina-Blanco, Dr. Anna Regoutz and Dr. Jesus Esteban Serrano a…
- We are excited to introduce #ChemVoices, a partnership between IUPAC and IYCN! A platform for early-career chemists to talk about topics …
- A recent article published in Chemistry International highlights the experience, thoughts, and perspectives of some of the young chemists…
- If you are interested please apply via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us an imaginary flyer about a represe…
- A new issue of Pure and Applied Chemistry is now available on De Gruyter Online. Please click on the following links to view the articles: Pure and Applied Chemistry Volume 92, Issue 9 Frontmatter Page i Contents IUPAC/IUPAP Report Sigurd Hofmann, Sergey N. Dmitriev, Claes Fahlander, Jacklyn M. Gates, James B. Roberto and Hideyuki Sakai […]
- Mobilizing global sustainable science action is imperative if we are to realize the 2030 Agenda. The International Science Council is currently running a call for inputs to shape a priority action agenda for science. The post Funding Science for Global Sustainability appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- ChemVoices debut – a platform for early-career researchers to discuss issues that are relevant and impactful to the broader scientific community. The post ChemVoices – IYCN-IUPAC Younger Chemists Showcase appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- The Call for Nominations for the IUPAC ACD Awards is open. The awards are to encourage young and experienced chemists, and to emphasize the importance of Analytical Chemistry and the value of sciences to human progress. The post IUPAC Awards in Analytical Chemistry – Call for nominations appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of […]
- Provisional Recommendations are drafts of IUPAC recommendations on terminology, nomenclature, and symbols, made widely available to allow interested parties to comment before the recommendations are finally revised and published in IUPAC’s journal Pure and Applied Chemistry. Between 1984 and 2012 IUPAC published several documents containing recommendations for the nomenclature of a wide variety of polymer […]