- IYCN Experiment database contains a list of experiments and guidance for sharing chemistry with the public and with students that typically does not rely on the use of technical equipment. These have been translated into various languages through the IYCN network of volunteers and are freely available for download
- Gender Gap in Science Project. A global approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences: How to Measure It? How to Reduce it?
- IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB) is a global event held on a single day each year. The overall purpose of the GWB is to establish an on-going virtual network where women and mail allies in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support the professional aspirations of women.
- IUPAC100 Stories are summaries of essential tools for scientists created by IUPAC over the last 100 years.
- IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is an online competition designed to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements. Anyone can play.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of the Isotopes was established to provide educational outreach to highlight the importance of both stable and radioactive isotopes in everyday life.
- IUPAC Color Books are the world’s authoritative resource for chemical nomenclature, terminology, and symbols.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) is IUPAC’s official journal. It includes recommendations, technical reports, and lectures from conferences.
- Chemistry International (CI) is the newsmagazine of IUPAC.
- To learn more about the PTChemists click here to read the article in CI.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of Elements is the latest release of the Periodic Table.
- IUPAC YouTube Channel contains recordings of Periodic Table of Younger Chemists videos, webinars, and other IUPAC and IYCN sponsored content.
- This free workshop will highlight pro-tips and advice on how to effectively share and communicate your scientific discoveries in an engag…
- Are you a young scientist or engineer interested in collaborating with scientists from around the world? Apply now to the 2021 @IUPAC You…
- ChemVoices is excited to partner with the Global Women's Breakfast #GWB2021 for a special #webinar on Empowering Diversity in STEM! We go…
- Stay tuned for our next IYCN Outreach competition 2021. The next topic is Food chemistry which is also part of this months UNSDG. More in…
- Do you have an interest in #outreach? Are you passionate about engaging the next generation of chemists? IYCN is looking for a new team l…
- A new issue of Chemistry International is now available. Chemistry International Volume 43, Issue 1, Janauary 2021 The post eTOC ‘Chemistry International’ – Jan-Mar 2021 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- A new issue of Pure and Applied Chemistry -January 2021- is now available on De Gruyter Online. The post eTOC Alert ‘Pure and Applied Chemistry’ – January 2021 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of our delegates, speakers, exhibitors, staff, and community during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, IUPAC | CCCE 2021 will be a fully virtual […] The post IUPAC | CCCE 2021 going Virtual appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry is releasing its call for proposals to identify the top ten emerging technologies in chemistry with the results to be announced in […] The post The Top Ten Emerging Technologies in Chemistry – Call for Proposals for 2021 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure […]
- Every two years, IUPAC holds an election for its officers and committee members. Any qualified individual who is interested in being nominated is invited to contact his/her National Adhering Organization […] The post IUPAC Elections for the 2022-2023 Term – Call for nominations appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.