- IYCN Experiment database contains a list of experiments and guidance for sharing chemistry with the public and with students that typically does not rely on the use of technical equipment. These have been translated into various languages through the IYCN network of volunteers and are freely available for download
- Gender Gap in Science Project. A global approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences: How to Measure It? How to Reduce it?
- IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB) is a global event held on a single day each year. The overall purpose of the GWB is to establish an on-going virtual network where women and mail allies in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support the professional aspirations of women.
- IUPAC100 Stories are summaries of essential tools for scientists created by IUPAC over the last 100 years.
- IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is an online competition designed to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements. Anyone can play.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of the Isotopes was established to provide educational outreach to highlight the importance of both stable and radioactive isotopes in everyday life.
- IUPAC Color Books are the world’s authoritative resource for chemical nomenclature, terminology, and symbols.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) is IUPAC’s official journal. It includes recommendations, technical reports, and lectures from conferences.
- Chemistry International (CI) is the newsmagazine of IUPAC.
- To learn more about the PTChemists click here to read the article in CI.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of Elements is the latest release of the Periodic Table.
- IUPAC YouTube Channel contains recordings of Periodic Table of Younger Chemists videos, webinars, and other IUPAC and IYCN sponsored content.
- Have you heard about the IUPAC "Green Book": Quantities, Units & Symbols in Physical Chemistry? @IUPAC is working on its 5th edition and…
- The IYCN is pleased to announce Dr Robert Richardson from the UK and Lovish Raheja from India as the Leaders of the two newly established…
- The next workshop on Professional Development Skills will be on April 27th from 16:00-17:30 CEST. Join @AskwarHilonga, Dr. Suphiya Khan…
- CURIOUS2022 FUTURE INSIGHT™ is organized by @merckgroup to connect some of the brightest scientists and entrepreneurs to explore…
- Are you a “Future Game Changer”? Submit your idea and win 10,000 EUR. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany awards the prize to the winning…
- The 3rd Sample is out! Please contact Fabienne with any input/question firstname.lastname@example.org. Next sample will be mid June. To view, share, subscribe or look for past issues, link to Sample […] The post IUPAC Concentrate – sample 2022-05-18 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Following the reviews of atomic-weight determinations and other cognate data in 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2021, the IUPAC Commission on Isotopic Abundances and Atomic Weights (CIAAW) has released the “Standard Atomic Weights of the Elements 2021” (Pure and Applied Chemistry, 4 May 2022; https://doi.org/10.1515/pac-2019-0603) The post Time to review your Periodic Table appeared first on […]
- Make units of measurement machine-readable The CODATA Task Group on Digital Representation of Units of Measurement (DRUM) and colleagues from the CIPM’s Digital SI Task Group have published a comment article in Nature. ‘Stop […] The post Stop squandering data appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- The Editorial Board of Polymer International and the IUPAC Polymer Division are delighted to announce that Dr Zachary Hudson (The University of British Columbia, Canada) is the winner of the […] The post 8th Polymer International–IUPAC Award goes to Zachary Hudson appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- IUPAC Extends Application Date for Executive Director Position to 31 May 2022 Today, the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) announces the forthcoming retirement of its Executive Director, […] The post IUPAC Seeking New Executive Director appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.