- IYCN Experiment database contains a list of experiments and guidance for sharing chemistry with the public and with students that typically does not rely on the use of technical equipment. These have been translated into various languages through the IYCN network of volunteers and are freely available for download
- Gender Gap in Science Project. A global approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences: How to Measure It? How to Reduce it?
- IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB) is a global event held on a single day each year. The overall purpose of the GWB is to establish an on-going virtual network where women and mail allies in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support the professional aspirations of women.
- IUPAC100 Stories are summaries of essential tools for scientists created by IUPAC over the last 100 years.
- IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is an online competition designed to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements. Anyone can play.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of the Isotopes was established to provide educational outreach to highlight the importance of both stable and radioactive isotopes in everyday life.
- IUPAC Color Books are the world’s authoritative resource for chemical nomenclature, terminology, and symbols.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) is IUPAC’s official journal. It includes recommendations, technical reports, and lectures from conferences.
- Chemistry International (CI) is the newsmagazine of IUPAC.
- To learn more about the PTChemists click here to read the article in CI.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of Elements is the latest release of the Periodic Table.
- IUPAC YouTube Channel contains recordings of Periodic Table of Younger Chemists videos, webinars, and other IUPAC and IYCN sponsored content.
- The next ChemVoices webinar is "Leadership and Your Career" taking place on May 28th from 1:30 – 3:00 pm CET. Join us on May 28th for…
- This year theme is Food Chemistry!!!! IYCN is hosting its fourth annual public outreach competition with the theme of food chemistry….
- Have a look into the newest publication in @ChemistryViews featuring IYCN. The article is about how #YoungChemists handled difficulties…
- The IYCN is pleased to announce Joao F. Borges as the new Chair-Elect after a vote by the Executive Board! We want to thank Bailey…
- IYCN is hosting its fourth annual public outreach competition with the theme of food chemistry. This is your chance to share the joy of…
- The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry and Solvay announce the winners of the 2021 IUPAC-Solvay International Award for Young Chemists, presented for the best Ph.D. theses in the […] The post Winners of the 2021 IUPAC-Solvay International Award for Young Chemists appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- As a celebration of the beauty of chemistry, the IUPAC | CCCE 2021 Congress will feature a juried exhibition of original chemistry-inspired art. The post ChemiSTEAM – Putting the A(rt) in STEM appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Provisional Recommendations are drafts of IUPAC recommendations on terminology, nomenclature, and symbols, made widely available to allow interested parties to comment before the recommendations are finally revised and published in […] The post Glossary of Physical Organic Chemistry appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Following the recent publication of the IUPAC Technical Report on the variation of lead isotopic composition and atomic weight in terrestrial materials , the IUPAC Commission on Isotopic Abundances and […] The post Standard Atomic Weight of Lead Revised appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry Special Issue – CALL FOR PAPERS Cheminformatics: Data and Standards. IUPAC has long helped advance cheminformatics and chemical data standards. Examples include the development of the […] The post PAC Cheminformatics Special Issue appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.