- IYCN Experiment database contains a list of experiments and guidance for sharing chemistry with the public and with students that typically does not rely on the use of technical equipment. These have been translated into various languages through the IYCN network of volunteers and are freely available for download
- Gender Gap in Science Project. A global approach to the Gender Gap in Mathematical, Computing, and Natural Sciences: How to Measure It? How to Reduce it?
- IUPAC Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB) is a global event held on a single day each year. The overall purpose of the GWB is to establish an on-going virtual network where women and mail allies in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support the professional aspirations of women.
- IUPAC100 Stories are summaries of essential tools for scientists created by IUPAC over the last 100 years.
- IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is an online competition designed to test your knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements. Anyone can play.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of the Isotopes was established to provide educational outreach to highlight the importance of both stable and radioactive isotopes in everyday life.
- IUPAC Color Books are the world’s authoritative resource for chemical nomenclature, terminology, and symbols.
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) is IUPAC’s official journal. It includes recommendations, technical reports, and lectures from conferences.
- Chemistry International (CI) is the newsmagazine of IUPAC.
- To learn more about the PTChemists click here to read the article in CI.
- IUPAC Periodic Table of Elements is the latest release of the Periodic Table.
- IUPAC YouTube Channel contains recordings of Periodic Table of Younger Chemists videos, webinars, and other IUPAC and IYCN sponsored content.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://www.iycnglobal.com/blog-feed.xml`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html; charset=utf-8`
- A new issue of Pure and Applied Chemistry is now available on De Gruyter Online. Please click on the following links to view the articles: Pure and Applied Chemistry Volume […] The post eTOC Alert ‘Pure and Applied Chemistry’ – December 2023 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- The November Sample is out! Please contact Fabienne with any input/question firstname.lastname@example.org. Next sample will be in January. To view, share, subscribe or look for past issues, link to Sample […] The post IUPAC Concentrate – sample 2023-11-29 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Wow – #GWB2024 will be here soon! February 27 is only three months away. The Theme is “Catalyzing Diversity in Science”. Check out the latest issue of our NEWSLETTER. You […] The post Three Months To Prepare for #GWB2024 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- A new issue of Pure and Applied Chemistry is now available on De Gruyter Online. Please click on the following links to view the articles: Pure and Applied Chemistry Volume […] The post eTOC Alert ‘Pure and Applied Chemistry’ – November 2023 appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Nominations are open for our 2024 awards The IUPAC Committee on Chemistry Education (CCE) is soliciting nominations for three types of awards which will be made during the 27th International […] The post Recognising excellence: CCE 2024 Awards announcement appeared first on IUPAC | International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.